I am participating in the Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

P365/36: Power Breakfast


I'm always on the go and hardly sit down for breakfast.
3 pieces of tuna sandwich on hot pan de sal with
matching coffee works for me while doing
chores before going to work.

This keeps me loaded until lunchtime

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com


2011 Mommytography 365 Project

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of bread in the morning... I think that would make my belly hurt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...